The historic Pergola designed by Hans Poelzig, consisting of 750 columns, is adjacent to a square of nearly 4000 m², surrounding the largest Multimedia Fountain in Poland.
This unique space undoubtedly enriches the space rental offer in the Centennial Hall complex. We offer the organisers a green area for organising concerts and music festivals or company meetings in the form of a picnic. Thanks to the direct vicinity of the Wrocław Congress Center, the external areas of Pergola are a place to rest between lectures or meetings. As an integral part of exhibition areas of the complex, Pergola is also an ideal location for exhibitions and outdoor presentations, as well as sports events. It is also an area open to the public – a place exceptionally popular with the citizens of Wrocław, and at the same time one of the biggest tourist attractions of the city.
Location: area adjacent to the Wrocław Congress Center
- area directly adjacent to the Wrocław Congress Center
- the centre of Pergola is the Multimedia Fountain
- public space, main walking route for tourists and citizens of Wrocław
- 750 antique columns joined together by trellises
- area equipped with 3 kW 1-phase, 400 V 3-phase electric energy connections and 63 A power connection.
Number of people acc. to the arrangement:
- concert standing arrangement – up to 5000 people
Additional information on the space:
- there is a possibility of passenger cars entering – height 355 cm, width 450 cm
- water connection possible
- possibility of setting up a tent hall, examples of the area use:
– open or closed outdoor events – concerts, festivals, performances
– sports events
– family and company picnics
– exhibition and display space