Foyer consists of two glazed corridors, each with an area of 345 m², which provide high, bright and modern passages to the Auditorium and Multifunctional Room. These areas are ideal for coffee breaks, various exhibitions, display stands or poster sessions. One of the walls is made up of wardrobes and a counter, while in the recesses on the opposite side, there are pouffes which are the lounge area. In the Foyer, similarly as in the whole facility, there are screens connected with a general Digital Signage system of the entire facility.
Location: – level 0 WCK
Technical data :
- length 30.60 m
- width 11.30 m
- height at the counter 6.40 m
- height in the remaining area 2.90 m
Characteristics of the room:
- one of the walls is made up of wardrobes with a built-in cloakroom with 800 hangers in each Foyer,
- there is a 24-meter reception counter in each Foyer,
- in each Foyer there are screens connected with a general Digital Signage system of the entire facility.
Fairs area: 345 m2 (each Foyer)
Number of people acc. to the arrangement:
- cocktail standing arrangement – 300 people
Additional information on the room:
- Foyer area fulfils many functions – the basic one is a communication route to the Auditorium and Multifunctional Room, area of a cloakroom or catering and exhibition space.