CONCERTS AND SHOWS
The Centennial Hall complex is a place that meets the diverse needs of Organisers of cultural and entertainment events. The large area, unalterable scenery and convenient location make the events unique and attract a large audience. Many years of activity confirm that the space can be arranged in an original, unconventional way using modern scenery, sound and lighting equipment. The main hall is eager to host concerts in various configurations (standing, sitting, mixed). More intimate events (up to 1000 people) can be organized in the Auditorium in a seated arrangement (989 people) or the Multifunctional Room in a standing arrangement (900 people), Pergola is often used to organize outdoor festivals (up to 7000 people). We guarantee that your event will not be more momentous in any other place.
In our spaces there were organised, among others:
- opera performances (“Aida”, “Prince Igor”, “Faust”, “Flying Dutchman”),
- Cirque de Soleil super show,
- theatrical performances (“Frankenstein”),
- musicals (“Metro”, “I love You”, “King from POP”),
- concerts of foreign artists (Leonard Cohen, Deep Purple, Ennio Morricone, Jean Michael Jarre, The Cranberries, Goran Bregovic, Steven Wilson, John Mayall, Tiesto, Joe Cocker),
- concerts of Polish music scene stars (Jimek Symphonixx, Quebonafide, Kult unplugged, Dawid Podsiadło, Leszek Możdżer, KAMP!, Agnieszka Chylińska),
- festivals (Etno Jazz Festival, Męskie Granie, 3-Majówka, One Love Festival, Hip Hop Festival, wROCK for Freedom).